RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

8/08/2002

Talked w/ Dr Watts yesterday. We went in there to talk about US, and ended up talking about ME. Since things with the uncles are at a legal end, he suggested I write a letter to Tom Fischell and explain that if he doesn't fire Jim, I will write to the convention, to churches, etc until he is no longer in a position to harm children. I hate to even think about threatening something like that, but it seems all other avenues are closed. So, it looks like I'm writing a letter tonight.

I think I'll write to all of them - the three, that is. Tell them that I know what happened, I'm not crazy, people believe ME, and that they suck. Then, I'll write to the prison that's holding Alan, to Bambi camp, and to whoever is stupid enough to give Robert a job. I'll find places to post it on the web, and keep on doing it until I get a cease and desist order. Then I'll keep doing it until they drag me into court. That'll be the day! "Uh, can you PROVE that they did these things to you?" "That's not my job. Can they PROVE that they DIDN'T?"

assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home