RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

7/20/2002

Wimped out today. Mom called to wish B a happy birthday,and I didn't tell her to fuck off. I FELT like it, but I didn't. I did tell her that the prosecutor had denied my case, so once again the bastards get away with it. But, I told her I expect her to keep a close eye on the kids. Maybe it's better this way, rather than just cutting her off.

Cyn still thinks I'm mad (or should be) at her. What makes me mad is her trying to decide what my emotions are, and telling me I'm not facing things if I don't appear to agree. So, do I continue to communicate MY thoughts, or do I go back to letting her put emotions in my head?

I think I need to write more. My days don't seem as foggy as they have this past week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home