RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

7/13/2002

...and speaking of pissing off parents, (or getting pissed on by said) I got a *wonderful* email from Dad today. (feel the sarcasm? Hmm?) He sends me this pious little poem, supposedly written in first person, about a little girl that is being abused, thinking she was bad and deserves it. I'm sure the person who penned it has never even been within striking distance of that kind of abuse - I know I would gouge out my fingers before I ever wrote something so sappy and trite about my experiences. I didn't feel her 'pain', I felt like retching. I wonder if I should tell Dad what happened to me when he decided it would "be easier for everyone" (his words) if he just left. He was a Marine, I wonder if he can "handle the truth"? Hmmm . . .

No wonder my life is so screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home