RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

7/05/2002

Well, didn't run, but got posted. I'm telling Mark about the troubles w/Cyn. I guess he might know how it feels to be asked to split, but then again, I'm not going anywhere.

Ok. The real reason I hate journaling is that you can't bullshit yourself. We'll see how this goes. . .

I guess eventually I'll get over the idea that I need to write for someONE, rather than just to write. I've never done that before. I mean, *I* have my thoughts, why should I write them down? they're in my head, after all! 'Objection! Your Honor, the Counsel for the Defence is stalling, attempting to enter side tracks to avoid the truth!" Yeah, whatever.

Speaking of sidetracking, I just found my poetry journal. Man was I strange. Reading these, I realize how hard I tried to be ANYthing but me. 'Though this one is cool:

Upon my teeth and tongue
words slip and bubble
whirling Around until
they meet with a
thought
and Become

Meaning.

I guess I'm trying to say that I babble a lot. Yeah, anything to avoid getting to the heart of a matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home