RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

7/22/2002

A long time ago C asked me what sign I was. I told her:
"Scorpio."
"Aha" she said.
"What does that mean?"
"What? Aha, or that you're a Scorpio?"
"Both"
"'Aha' means that I wasn't sure. That you're a Scorpio is interesting."
"How so?"
"Well, from a Scorpio's point of view, there are three important things: Sex, Death and religion, and not necessarily in that order."
I thought for a moment and let it sink in. "Well, what else is there?"
She laughed for a long time.


To this day, I don't now why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home