RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

8/20/2002

I wish I knew why I am so on edge. I feel just about ready to snap, and God help the individual(s) who are in the blast radius whe that happens. It's not like I've had a stressful time lately or anything. After all, it's quite normal to wrench your marriage back from the abyss, have your daughter bitten in the face by a dog, get sued (twice), lose a raise, and have your not-quite-sufficient income cut by a third. And in less than two months! I really have no reason to be bitter. None at all.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Quitchabitchin. I'd like to have a good reason to completely trash someone, like I did before I went to OBI. My internal rage is about at the same level, just for different reasons. And while I would love to do that, the repercussions are much, much greater. You're not a Juvvie anymore, Sparky.

So, I have to find out how to get a hold on the reins and stop this rampaging fury before it gets loose. I could really hurt somebody. Oh, that it would be someone who deserves a real ass-kicking! It's getting more and more difficult to just take a deep breath. Lately I feel like all I'm doing is deep-breathing exercises, like some sort of anger-management Lamaize technique.

fuck it. I'm too scattered to write tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home