RambleGarden

A collection of my musings, angst, joys and sorrows, mostly for my own personal growth, but if anyone else can learn something, God bless.
********ON THE NIGHTSTAND(Books I'm currently reading)********
'The Gift' - Poetry by Hafiz
'Sudoku Puzzles' (I'm addicted!)

9/02/2002

So when do I stop being afraid when things are going well? I know, I bitch and moan about it a lot, but that;s when disaster seems to strike at our relationship.

Of course, right now disaster is striking the damn car. Spent over a grand on it this summer to keep it running, this morning on my way to Caldwell and it over heats. Again. The only part of the cooling system I HAVEN'T replaced is the heater core, and guess what blew this morning? I'm going to have to keep it another five years just to make the repairs worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home